Annual Registration Fee
$25.00 for one child
- Tuition is due the first class of each month, payments received after the 10th of each month will be assessed a $10.00 late fee.
- Tuition should be put in the tuition box. If you are paying with cash, please put it in a cash envelope (checks do not need an envelope). If you have any questions on how to calculate your tuition, feel free to ask Miss Lin after class or e-mail Miss Lin.
- Tuition remains the same whether it is a long or a short month, and regardless of absences or holidays. Make-up classes are encouraged. Please schedule these make-up classes with the office. Make-up classes need to be completed within 30 days of missed class.
- If tuition is 30 days past due, the student will be withdrawn from the class. The student will be allowed to attend Turning Pointe once tuition is paid in full and a $25.00 renewal registration fee is paid. The dancer will be evaluated for proper class placement at that time.
- No credit will be given for any reason. If the student attends class at least one time in a given month, or has not been formally withdrawn from the class, the full month tuition will be due. You must inform Turning Pointe in writing that you are formally withdrawing a student from a class.
- All accounts paid after May 10, 2018 must be paid in cash. June tuition (2 weeks) is due with May tuition by May 10, 2018.
- A $35.00 service charge will be assessed for all returned checks.
- Spring Break week – April 1 – 8
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Weekend – November 22-26
- Christmas Break – December 22 – January 5
- Good Friday
- There will be no credit given for holidays, please schedule a make-up class for missed classes.
Social Media Policy
Turning Pointe will be holding classes if the studio is safe, has power and the teachers are available to teach classes. Please check online prior to coming to class, there will be a message on the Turning Pointe of Melbourne, Inc. website or Turning Pointe of Melbourne Facebook page stating whether Turning Pointe is open.
Lost or Stolen Items
Turning Pointe is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR CLASSES ON LINE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE LIABILITY WAIVER BELOW:
Turning Pointe of Melbourne, Inc. provides excellent instruction and care of your student. We do however provide this training at the exclusive risk of the participants. Your registration indicates your complete understanding and acceptance of this liability waiver, as well as agreement to all of Turning Pointe’s Policies. This registration constitutes a contractual agreement for tuition from June 19, 2017 through July 31, 2018. This agreement may be terminated with written notice. Turning Pointe of Melbourne, Inc. reserves the right to use all photos and/or videos for promotional purposes.
Turning Pointe of Melbourne, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or change classes, instructors or schedules; to revise tuition and fee structures, and to amend its policies and practices as necessary.